Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Skyrim finally got me...

Oh well, I most likely did a big mistake in buying the new Elder Scrolls game...
It's killing my sparetime so quickly, which I should use to paint my models but it's so much fun to run around skyrim. :(

That aside, last week I played another practice game for the upcoming tourney against some demons.
I used my updated armylist and I was able to achieve a solid victory.

My new list:

Runepriest w/Chooser, Lightning, Jaws

5x WG w/combi-melta, fist
5x Scouts w/melta, meltabombs

4x7x GHs w/meltagun, standard, rhino
2x5x GHs w/flamer, LasPlasRB

2x1x LS typhoon

2x5x LFs w/4x Missiles
Whirlwind

I'm quite satisfied with this list and I'm looking forward for some more practice games. (If I finally get my ass out of skyrim...)

So far



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man, vielleicht war es doch keine so gute Idee mir Skyrim zuzulegen...
Irgendwie vernichtet dieses Spiel gerade einen Großteil meiner Freizeit, welches ich dafür nutzen sollte meine Modelle weiter zu bemalen, aber es macht einfach viel zu viel Spaß in Skyrim umher zu laufen. :(

Auf jeden Fall habe ich letzte Woche noch ein Testspiel gegen Dämonen gehabt. Ich konnte einen soliden Sieg einfahren und dabei auch gleich meine verbesserte Armeeliste testen.

Welche im Moment so aussieht:


Runenpriester mit Bote, Blitze, Schlund

5x WG mit Kombimelter, Faust
5x Scouts mit Melter, Melterbomben

4x7x GHs mit Melter, Banner, Rhino
2x5x GHs mit Flamer, LasPlasRB

2x1x LS typhoon

2x5x LFs mit 4x Raks
Whirlwind

Ich bin bisher mit der Liste sehr zufrieden und hoffe noch weitere Testspiele machen zu können. (Falls ich es endlich schaffe mich von Skyrim loszureißen...)

Bis denn.

2 comments:

  1. I know, Skyrim is a bi***

    I have a question concerning your Scouts. Do you attach one of your 5 Guards to them (I assume the flamer Grey Hunters remain alone) and are they worth their ~150 points then? I bought some scouts not long ago and haven't tested them yet. Playing against Grey Knights most of the time, I hope they will break up the rifle bot, but if they get killed afterwards, it would be a sad exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats right, one guard accompanies the scouts.
    They are expensive in this particular setup but I think they are invaluable for some match ups.
    Sadly, against GKs they are pretty much useless. A GK player doesn't fear them and in a best case scenario they'll only kill a dreadnought or a troop choice before they die.
    But my army doesn't rely on the scouts, so it's not a big deal if they can't accomplish something outstanding in every game.

    Right now I'm fired up to start my vampire GK project (aka gore knights). I've got some cool conversions planed and the list is going to be far from the standard (everything on foot, no vehicles).
    Maybe I'll post my thoughts in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete